Saturday, November 20, 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge

Now like I said before, I took the idea of this blog from The Story Siren. What the Story Siren has, which is awesome, is a Debut Author Challenge.

And I've decided to join it!!
Here's my starting list of 2011's debut authors and their books.

1. XVI - Julia Karr
2. Choker - Elizabeth Woods
3. Other Words for Love - Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
4. The Visconti House - Elsbeth Edgar
5. Where I Belong - Gwendolyn Heasley
6. Darkness Becomes Her - Kelly Keaton
7. The Subrosa Semesters - Alissa Grosso
8. Like Mandarin - Kirsten Hubbard
9. 10 Miles Past Normal - Frances O'Roark Dowell
10. The Liar Society - Lisa and Laura Roecker
11. The Lipstick Laws - Amy Holder
12. Saving June - Hannah Harrington
13. Moonglass - Jessi Kirby
14. The Sweetest Thing - Christina Mandelski

If you wish to participate too, you can do so here! Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. thanks so much for joining the challenge! you've got a great list! happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just stopping by to check out what you are reading for the challenge. I love reading the different lists, plus I'm visiting some new blogs. Good Luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for adding THE LIAR SOCIETY to your list! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. an awesome selection of books. I am a new follower

    ReplyDelete