Saturday, November 20, 2010

Archive: Re-posted Review 2

Title: As Seen on TV
Author: Sarah Mlynowski
Copyright date: 2003
Publisher: Red Dress Ink
How many pages: 384 pgs
I learned about this book from: doing an author search

This book was purchased at: paperbackswap.com
This book is: A fluffy read
Other books by this author: Milkrun, Fishbowl, Monkey Business..
Favorite characters: the main character, obviously. Sunny.
When and Where the story takes place: Florida and New York City (mostly)
Plot in a nutshell: Sunny needs a job, and her father's girlfriend mentions going on a reality show!
Main characters: Sunny, and the other contestants a little bit...
What I liked best: Sunny was.. well.. honest. She was a great character to follow, and didn't seem too flighty.
What I liked least: Her boyfriend bothered me. He acted like all the things she did for him weren't good enough. I hate the unsupportive boyfriend characters....

Overall rating: It was a really fun read! Give it a 7.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm excited to read more of your blog.

    I'm a new follower, would love it if you followed me too!

    whatsyourstorybookreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete